As we look around us, we can see that motorcar is the most popular vehicle on the road. Traveling in a car is comfortable, it protects you from the rain and the hot sun. It is also safer. The next most popular vehicle comes the motorcycle. Even though it may not be as safe or as comfortable as traveling in a car, yet many are using motorcycle to get to places.
Here are some reasons why motorcycle is still a popular vehicle.
- Motorcycle costs less than a motorcar.
- It consumes less petrol than a motorcar.
- When caught in a traffic jam, a motorcyclist can weave in between cars to get ahead of all the other cars.
- A motorcycle can ride on very narrow or uneven path where a motorcar cannot access.
- Motorcyclists and their passenger gets to enjoy natural fresh air blowing in their faces.
- Motorcycle takes up very little parking space.
- A motorcyclist can be hugged from behind by his or her partner while riding the bike, whereas a car rider cannot enjoy the same.
Riding a motorcycle may not be comfortable when the weather is harsh. To protect yourself from the dust and pollution or the cold, a motorcyclist needs to wear a full mask helmet with a drop down face shield e.g. like those sold on BikeBandit.com. But when the weather is really hot, it can get pretty hot and sweaty inside. Wearing a half helmet has its problem because you ended up with dust or insects hitting your face.
Most motorcyclists choose to wear face mask when riding in hot and dusty weather. I am not talking about those skull masks you see some motorcyclists wear. I am talking about the specially designed best motorcycle face mask wore with a pair of goggles for the protection of motorcyclists. There are full face mask, half face mask or open face mask for you to choose from. For those who are creative, you can even make and design your own face mask according to your own fancies.
Since we mentioned about face masks here, let us continue with motorcycle head wraps. Head wraps keep the motorcyclist’s head cool in the hot weather and warm in the cold weather. You can go online to look up the wide range of head wraps, face mask, apparels and for the full list of dual sport product options at some of the popular motorcycle websites. Websites like Bike Bandit offers daily deals for their customers to enjoy!