Do you need a garden hose nozzle sprayer? Choosing one when there are a lot of available nozzle sprayers in the market could be overwhelming. Let me share with you my experience with one garden hose nozzle sprayer that I have already tried and let’s see if that could help you trim down your choices. This one is from RAAYA.
- adjustable head – can be adjusted to 180 degrees. Use as traditional “gun” type or lined up with handle.
- heavy duty metal construction
- can be used for gardening, pets and car
- manufacturer offers one year, no questions asked, hassle free, full money back guarantee – *manufacturer’s claim
- bonuses: water bottle adapter, and 4 rubber washers
- handle is coated in plastic, comfortable and ergonomic
- made in Taiwan
- spray modes include the following:
You can buy this product, listed as “Garden hose nozzle sprayer wand RAAYA – Heavy Duty 9 Adjustable Pattern Pistol Grip Back & Front Trigger – 180 degree, High Pressure, Ergonomic, Watering & Cleaning: Car, Lawn, Pets – Best Gift” at Amazon by clicking through this link: RAAYA Garden Hose Nozzle Sprayer.
In My Honest Opinion
This garden sprayer looks and feels solid (unlike a sprayer I bought recently that’s just made of plastic). It’s easy to press and to change the spray modes (there are 9 of them). The extra water bottle adapter is a great bonus! Anyway, it’s my first time to use a 180 degree swivel so I don’t know how useful that will be because I just set it to the “traditional gun style” right now. Looks like a good investment.
I received products above for free in exchange for an honest review here at GEORYL. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.