Do you often turn off the shower so that you lather or shampoo your hair and then gasp once you turn it on again because the water temperature changed drastically? Well, I hate that. That’s why I was actually excited to have this Hotel Spa: 3 Way Shower Combo with Pause Switch.
Product Description: HotelSpa® Designer Collection Ultra-Luxury
- 2-tone chrome/brushed nickel
- 30-setting combo shower (full and combined water flow patterns)
- 6-setting 2-tone Chrome Face 4″ Shower Head
- 6-setting 2-tone Chrome Face 4″ Hand Shower
- easy to install, no tools necessary (hand tighten connections only)
- 3 way water diverter with patented anti-swivel nut – use each units separately or both together
- change water flow by turning the diverter switch knob
- hand shower angle can be adjusted by rotating holder in vertical directions
- comes with pause switch to save water while lathering or shampooing
- equipped with water flow regulator that limits water flow to 2.5 gallons (9.5 liters) per minute at 80 psi water pressure
- limited lifetime warranty
- Settings of each shower include: Power Rain, Pulsating Massage, Hydrating Mist, Rain/Massage, Rain/Mist and Water-saving Economy Rain
- 3-zone Click Lever Dial with Rub-clean Jets
- Angle-adjustable Overhead Bracket
- 5′ Super Flexible Stainless Steel Hose
You can check out the video here:
You may buy 3 way shower combo at Sears using this link HotelSpa® Designer Collection Ultra-Luxury 2-tone Chrome/Brushed Nickel 30-Setting Combo Shower. It is regularly priced at $69.99 but currently on sale for only $39.99.
In My Honest Opinion
I love the elegant look of this shower as well as the fact that it come with various settings (30 combo combinations in all). We already have a 3 way shower combo at home but I like the pause switch feature of this one from Hotel Spa. It’s actually easy to install; no tools required for installation. Overall, I love the quality and features of this shower.
I received products above for free in exchange for an honest review here at GEORYL. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.