How is your Christmas celebration? Hope you all had a wonderful one. Our house facade is literally extra sparkly this season because of this product, Oak Leaf Waterproof Light Projector, which I am going to share with you right now.
- auto-changing green and red lighting
- waterproof design – *manufacturer’s claim (haven’t tested yet)
- can be used both indoor and outdoor
- can be used for yard and garden decorating
- input 110V or 220V; output:6V/1000MA
- purpose: holiday, gardens, parks, house facades, holiday tree, DJs, bands, bars, pubs, clubs, roller skating rinks, KTV, family party, birthday, celebration, festival, mall, store, shop, and more
- easy to set up
- diameter: 98*148mm, gross weight: 0.7kg.
- warm-up time: 2 to 8 minutes
- package includes outdoor waterproof light, metal holder, charging cable
- less than 20W but could provide lighting to a large area
- IP65 waterproof grade, power supply is IP68, safe to use even when raining – *manufacturer’s claim
You may buy this Oak Leaf Waterproof Light Projector at Amazon by clicking this link: Landscape Light, Red and Green Christmas Light Decorative Lights,laser Light Star Projector, Outdoor Lamp, Low Voltage &Waterproof or you may visit Georyl’s Amazon Store to see this product as well as the other products I’ve previously reviewed on this site.
But Wait, There’s More!
For a limited time, you can get a 30% discount when you buy this product by applying the following code at checkout: EN5KHTMF.
In My Opinion
I enjoyed having this product light our facade during this holiday season. The auto-changing lights made them dynamic. They are also easy to set-up and use. They are small but could light up a large area. You can use it with or without stick. I have not checked if they are indeed waterproof because it hasn’t rained in a while at our place.
I was not required to give a positive review of the product regardless of the fact that I received it free for review purposes. Rest assured that I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.