Features of the AYL StarLight 330
- three modes: low, high, flashing
- bulb type: ultra bright 300 lumen LED
- convex reflector for optimal lightning and reflection
- rubber and plastic molding
- removable top for focused forward lighting or for use as a hanging area light
- slow pulse LED indicator light
- uses three “D” batteries
Manufacturer’s Description of AYL StarLight 330
- maximum water resistance
- LED lights are guaranteed for up to 100,000 hours of use
- LED light generates little to no heat
- can be used continuously for up to six days
- average battery life: 144 hours
The AYL StarLight 330 lantern is reinforced with plastic and rubber molding for maximum water resistance (according to its manufacturer) but I think that the materials used make it “look” a bit cheap. Nevertheless, this lantern works great – it is bright, has 3 modes, can be used as a forward lighting, can be hanged by its handle or the hook at the bottom. Installing the battery can be a little tricky. I didn’t manage to return the cap properly but at least it’s forgiving in a sense that it works even though the cap did not fit perfectly. It can be used in camping, fishing, hiking, home or emergency – although I put mine in the car so that I can use it in times of emergencies on the road.
The product mentioned above was sent to me by the advertiser for free. While I received this product free, my recommendations and opinions are based on my own fair and unbiased review of the product and my primary concern will always be my readers.