It’s the start of the year – time for new year’s resolutions. If you plan to eat healthy or start learning how to cook this year, it would be great to have a readily available weighing scale in the kitchen. Kitchen scales will help you measure the ingredients that you need for your recipes or just see if you have the correct serving size for foods that you consume.
One of the kitchen scales available in the market right now is the Gurin Touch Professional Digital Kitchen Scale. It is available at Amazon right now for $19.95 and comes with free shipping for orders over $35.
Features of the Gurin Touch Professional Digital Kitchen Scale
- tempered glass surface in reflective black
- measures from 0.05 oz to 12 lbs 10.8 oz (1 gram to 5750 grams) in graduations of 1 g or 0.1 oz.
- Tare feature
- Uses two CR 2032 lithium batteries (included) which can be installed easily, without the need for a screwdriver
- blue back lit display
- displays results in both the US and international metric systems (grams, ounces, fl. ounces, pounds)
- touchscreen operation
- auto shut-off feature
- dimension: 9-1/2 x 6-5/8 x 1/2 inches, weight: 18.2 oz
This kitchen scale has a stylish and elegant design. It is thin and small so you can just put it in the kitchen drawer unlike other kitchen scales that take up lots of space in the counter. It is also very easy to read because of the large font displayed in the blue backlit screen. You can change the unit of measurement with a touch of the screen and even measure your ingredients without the hassle of deducting the weight of the container because of the Tare feature. I think that it is reasonably priced at its current price of $19.95.
The product mentioned above was sent to me by the advertiser for free. While I received this product free, my recommendations and opinions are based on my own fair and unbiased review of the product and my primary concern will always be my readers.