My hubby is a tennis enthusiast. He plays tennis and loves watching tennis games too.
Recently, his favorite tennis player, Roger Federer, was ranked World number one by the Association of Tennis Professionals again after falling to number three (next to Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovik) in the past two years or so. His last win at the Wimbledon against Andy Murray led him to the top spot again.
Now that the US Open Tennis Tournament is about to start, hubby and I are planning to visit New York for a chance to see in person Roger Federer and other great names in tennis. We plan on getting the US Open Vacation Package from NYCVP.
NYCVP specializes in new york vacation packages. They have the ability to create a complete vacation package that’s made up of various New York City’s “must-sees”, coupled with hotel and restaurant deals.
Take for example the US Open Vacation Package that they are offering. They do not only offer accommodations at midtown Manhattan hotels like the Sheraton New York Hotel, you get to have reserved seats at Arthur Ashe Stadium over Labor Day Weekend too! Their vacation package includes the following as well:
- full grounds pass that will allow you to view tennis in Louis Armstrong Stadium, Grandstand and all field courts
- $25 per person in food, beverage and souvenirs at the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Full-day use of the New York City transportation system (bus and subway) for easy access to the USTA National Tennis Center
- free admission to the Empire State Building Observatory, Museum of the City of New York or NY Water Taxi’s Statue of Liberty Flex Pass
- free admission to the American Museum of Natural History, Metropolitan Museum of Art or Top of the Rock Observation Deck
Great right? For the price of less than $500 per person, inclusive of tax!
Wanna join us on our trip to NYC?