Do you want to share your blessings this Christmas and make someone from across the globe happy? Come and be a sponsor in the big-time Christmas giveaway that I am planning for.
For a pledge of $2.50, you can request any of following tasks from the participants:
- Google Friend Connect (GFC) follow
- Networked Blogs follow
- Twitter follow
- Facebook fan page like
You can request for as many accounts that you want as long as you sponsor $2.50 for each account per task.
Please fill up the sponsorship pledge form by clicking here: SPONSORSHIP PLEDGE FORM to signify your interest.
- The giveaway will be open to everyone worldwide (as long as they have valid paypal accounts).
- The contest will start on 11/11/11 and will end on December 23, 2011.
- Winners will be announced on December 25, 2011.
- Any sponsor can co-host in the giveaway as long as he/she promises to do the following tasks:
- post about this giveaway on her blog on November 11, 2011 (I will email you the contest mechanics and Rafflecopter code that you will post on your blog.)
- place the giveaway badge on your site for the entire duration of the contest
- actively promote the giveaway on Facebook, Twitter and other social networking sites.
- Rafflecopter will be used in accepting entries and in drawing the winner.
- Prizes will be in Paypal credits.
- Amount of prizes and number of winners will depend on the total pledges that will be received by November 7, 2011.
- Deadline of sending of pledges will be on November 7, 2011
For other comments, suggestions or concerns, please feel free to contact me by clicking here: CONTACT FORM.
Again, to pledge your sponsorship, please fill up the form here:SPONSORSHIP PLEDGE FORM.
Thank you and looking forward to a successful and fruitful Christmas holidays.
UPDATES: There will be an OPTIONAL task where the participants can earn extra points for blogging about the giveaway and mentioning the major sponsors in the blog post. To be a major sponsor, you need to sponsor
$10$5 for each blog url link that you want to be featured as a major sponsor.
UPDATES: Links will now cost only $5.00 per link. Networked Blogs follow will be removed from among the tasks. The blog task will remain optional to encourage non-blogger participants but blogger participants can enter upto 3 blog posts at 100 extra points each (maximum of 300 extra points for bloggers).