Hey, who says resolutions are only for new years? Every person can turn over a new leaf anytime they want, right? It just needs a little bit of motivation and an ounce of determination. Or whatever combination of traits and inspirations that you wanna have – as long as the result’s the same.
I did a lot of introspection these past few days with regard to my blogging. I actually had written a few articles about my “discoveries” and I’m having a hard time choosing which one to share first. I’ve decided to start with my midyear blogging resolutions. Here they go and in no particular order:
- Family comes first.
- Nobody can please everybody – don’t be a nobody.
- PR is just a number, relationships are immeasurable.
- No more drop and runs.
- When visiting other blogs, check out the posts and share a comment or two.
- Always strive for quality over quantity.
- Never post anything without proofreading.
- Substance over form.
- Focus on your blogging goals – remember, money’s not part of it.
- Be yourself.
- Your heart is the best blogging guru ever!
- Blogging is just a hobby.
There! It might seem quite basic and easy for some but it took me a long while before I finally decided on this. I’d like to elaborate but, well, I’ll just leave those topics on my next post.
Hmmm, what do you think of my midyear blogging resolutions? Aprub [approve]?!