One of the easiest recipes to prepare is the garlic shrimp recipe. For a kitchen newbie like me, cooking it was quite a breeze. Today, we had it again for lunch but I forgot to take some photos so let me share the recipe with you instead.
You will need the following ingredients:
- butter – 1/3 cup
- shrimp – 1 kilo, peeled and deveined
- garlic – 6 to 8 cloves, crushed and minced
- parsley – 1/3 cup
- lemon juice – 2 tablespoons
- crushed red pepper (optional)
The procedures for cooking are the following and these will take you just about seven minutes to cook this recipe:
- Heat butter in a large skillet over medium heat for about 30 to 45 seconds until butter stops foaming.
- Add the garlic and shrimp and sauté over medium heat, turning frequently until the shrimp just turns pink, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the parsley, lemon juice, and salt then stir well. You can also add crushed red pepper if you want it to be a bit spicy.
- Remove the pan from the heat and serve.